Attendance reports for Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
The Session attendance report provides an overview of when attendees joined and left sessions. It also gives you an idea of how long attendees were present in the session on average.
- All attendees are counted. It doesn't matter if they join from a browser or a mobile app.
There is a CSV export function for the report, showing the detail users activities for the session:
About the Session attendance report
There is a report for each time the collaborate session was used.
Select View report to see the full report. See when each participant joined and left the session. With this knowledge, check in with individual participants to see if they were having any technical issues or need a quick review of what was presented and discussed.
Find the report
You can view reports from the list of sessions in your Blackboard Collaborate tool.
- Find the session you want to see a report. You may need to use filter to find your session, select "All Upcoming Sessions", "All Previous Sessions", or "Session In Range".
- Select the Sessions options menu.
- Select View reports.
Export and print reports
Download a printable version of the full report.
Find the report you want to download and select View report.
- Select Printable and print the page.The printable version of the report includes all participants for the date range selected. If you filter your report by user and select Printable, the printable version still shows all users.
- Select Export to CSV to export the report.
CSV export column names
- Name: Name of a unique attendee
- Username: Unique username of the attendee
- Join in LMS: The UserName is the attendee's unique student username in the LMS.
- Guest link: The UserName is the same as the Name column because they are not joining as a student in an LMS.
- Role: Role of attendee
- AttendeeType: Type of attendee, did the attendee log in with their user account or join as a guest
- First Join: Date and time when the attendee first joined the session
- Last Leave: Date and time when the attendee last left the session
- Total time: The total time the attendee was in the session
- Joins: The number of times the attendee joined and/or reconnected to the session
Filter your report list by date range:
From the main Reports page, select "Reports in a range" from the "All Reports" menu.