Zoom Meeting reports
The meeting report is a list of meeting participants, with their join time, leave time, and duration. If the Attention Tracking is enabled in the meeting settings, participants’ Attentiveness Score will be available as well.
- Join Time
- Leave Time
- Attentiveness Score: a percentage of total time in the meeting (if the feature is not turned on, it will always display 100%)
Access your Zoom meeting reports:
Instructors can access Zoom Meeting Reports via the Zoom tab in Blackboard.
- Click "Previous Meetings"
- Click "Report"
- You can download the report by clicking "Export as CSV file"
- Meeting reports are automatically deleted 30 days after the scheduled meeting date.
- If you delete a meeting from your Meetings list in the web portal, you no longer able to generate reports for that meeting. Previous generated report will also be deleted.
- You should generate meeting reports after your meeting has ended.