The performance dashboard helps instructor monitor student progress and keep students on tracks, it shows instructor all types of student activity in the course. All users enrolled in the course are listed, including instructors, students, teaching assistants, graders, observers, and guests, with pertinent information about each user's progress and activity.
What is in the Performance Dashboard?
The Performance Dashboard page displays a summary of information for your course:
- Last Name, First Name, and Username: Displays the users' names and the usernames they use to log in to Blackboard Learn.
- Role: Displays users' defined roles within your course. Examples of roles include instructor, student, grader, teaching assistant, guest, and observer. A user can have one role in a course, and a different role in another.
- Last Course Access: Displays the date and time when a user last accessed your course.
- Days Since Last Course Access: Displays the number of days that has elapsed since the last time a user accessed your course.
- Review Status: Displays how many items have been reviewed. For a detailed view, select the number shown. If the review status tool hasn't been enabled for your course, this column doesn't appear.
- Adaptive Release: Displayed only if adaptive release is enabled in your course. Select the icon to open a new window that shows a directory tree overview of the entire course relative to a user and the access status.
- Discussion Board: Displayed only if the discussion board is enabled in your course. Select a number link to open the Discussion Board page that lists all of the selected user's discussion posts in your course.
- Customize Retention Center: Displayed only if the Retention Center tool is enabled in your course. This column shows the number of triggered rules and the number of total rules that may trigger a warning. For example, 2/6 means a user has triggered two rules out of six total. Select the data in this column to display a page that shows the Retention Center status for the user.
- View Grades: Displayed only if the Grade Center is enabled. This column provides direct links to the Full Grade Center.
You can select Print to open the page in a new window in a printer-friendly format. You can sort columns as needed.
Find and work with Performance Dashboard
For more detail, go to https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Performance/Performance_Dashboard