A) University-managed Accommodation for Publicly Funded Non-local Students

The following publicly funded non-local students are eligible to residence in the University-managed Accommodation, including the PolyU Student Halls and other off-campus housing:

a) Full-time non-local research students (within normal study period);
b) Full-time non-local students pursuing publicly funded degree programmes; and
c) Full-time incoming exchange students in UGC-funded Bachelor’s Degree Programms (with established agreements on student exchange with the University)

To secure a residential place, please click here for detailed information.