University-managed Accommodation

A) Student Halls of Residence

There are altogether two blocks of student halls, namely, Hung Hom Halls and Homantin Halls, which are available for the application of the following non-local students, subject to the hall admission policy and the availability of hall places:

a) Full-time non-local research students (within normal study period);
b) Full-time non-local students pursuing publicly funded degree programmes; and
c) Full-time incoming exchange students in publicly-funded degree programmes

For Hall Admission Policy, please click here for detailed information.

Hall Application is open for new non-local students pursuing publicly funded degree programmes between mid. June and August every year. For incoming exchange students, they will receive our notification email about hall application in due course. Should you have any questions, please email to 


B) Off-campus Housing for Non-local Students in Publicly-funded Undergraduate Programmes

Off-campus Housing as an accommodation option is offered for the application of Year 1, 2 and 3 non-local students in full-time publicly-funded undergraduate programmes in 2016/17 academic year when they are in their 4th year of study at PolyU, subject to the availability.

Kindly note that self-financed students are NOT eligible for Student Hall of Residence. They have to secure their own accommodation in Hong Kong and may approach the Non-local Student Services Team (NLSST) at (852) 3400 2608 for advices.


Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 December 2017 11:42