Research Profile (pdf)
Researcher ID: B-9812-2011
- Nanoplasmonics & nanophotonics
- Plasmon resonance nanospectroscopy for nanomaterials studies & biochemical sensing
- Plasmon-assisted photocatalysis, photosynthesis and photovoltaics
- Active plasmonics using smart materials (thermo-optical, electro-optic & magneto-optical)
- Plasmon hybridization and decomposition in metal nanoclusters & nanoparticle-cavity systems
- Nonlocal and quantum-tunneling effects in plasmonic nanostructures probed by EELS
- Attosecond streaking spectroscopy of nanoplasmonic spatiotemporal dynamics
- AP10006 – Physics II
- AP10009 - University Physics II
- AP20002 – Materials Science
- AP440 - Project
- The research group of nanophotonics for novel-energy and biochemical-sensing applications at PolyU is currently recruiting a fully-funded PhD student and a Research Assistant/Associate.
- Self-funded master and PhD students are highly welcomed. Exceptional PhD candidates may be nominated to compete for Hong Kong PhD Fellowship.
- Postdoc applicants from mainland China may apply through the Hong Kong Scholars Program.
- We welcome motivated undergraduate students to join us for FYP projects.